Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Waldorf.

Parker has been going to Waldorf School for two years now for preschool. We have seen him grow up so much in that time. His imagination, patience, excitement for discovering the world around him, and appreciating the little things in life ("I saw three deer today, and the leaves are a lovely color of green..."). Talk about melting my heart! I have been so thankful that he has had such a warm, caring and nurturing environment for him to explore life outside of the walls of our family.

I was so tickled when I saw this photo in the paper the other day in an advertisement for the big May Pole event for school. I love the moment this captures. Parks, looking so big. Taking his preschool job so seriously. Intently listening and that little glimmer of a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment