Sunday, May 26, 2013

Preschool Grad

Friday marked Everly's last day of preschool. A big day for her, but one that was quiet and sweet and that will allow us to return to quiet mornings, alone with each other while Parker finishes his last few weeks of Kindergarten. Next year Evie will be in Pre-K and I think at that time I'll be a big ball of messy crying because that is really the verge of big, new and different. For now, she's still my little preschooler. A firecracker, living life large and out loud, Evie is always the entertainer with a sweet, confidence and caring for others. I look at this little girl who's grown so much this past year and I think the biggest change is her ability to take things in stride, but stand up for herself when needed. I love watching her grow.


 We started the morning with a cookie and picked up a latte for Evie's (endlessly patient) teacher.

One last group photo at the park. All the parents deserve a medal for making this gem happen.
 
 And that night...a perfect example of the crazy firecracker of a girl who brings her sweet, huge ideas to make us laugh and smile every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment