Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dad Days

Last week I got to visit my best friend from college for three and a half glorious days. Jeremy got me plane tickets to San Francisco for my birthday this year and planned out his days of work, grandparents and a weekend down at the cabin with family for some time away for me. It was incredible (more on that later). And the kids seemed to enjoy themselves while I was gone too. Time flies when you're having fun!

 The first afternoon, Jer calmed their sadness with bowls of icecream 
AND cakepops. More power to him!
And it feels good to be missed sometimes. :)

 Jer hung out with a friend by the backyard fire that first night too. And he let this little guy sneak down and snuggle for awhile.
 Grandma took some excited kids to the beach on the sunniest of afternoons.

 And then they all headed down to La Conner...which is their favorite place ever. So much fun was had!





No comments:

Post a Comment