Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Program

Everly had an Easter program at her church preschool and as usual, it's always a show. The highlights for me were during her first song performance when she clearly had to use the restroom and then paused in the middle and yells "Mom! I need to go to the bathroom! NOW!" I took her to the bathroom, rushed her back, she sang three more songs and then at the end of the performance she took her dress and flipped it over her head so she could rub it on her face because "it's soooooo soft". I'm so happy to provide the opportunity for other parents to laugh while I'm breaking into a cold sweat. We followed that with a great all-school potluck and the Great Eggstravaganza! A super fun hour of games, egg-hunting and pictures with the Easter bunny. So cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment