Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A bluebird day.


When the kids wake up with the sunshine, the flipside is being able to easily catch the first chair. So we did today. We were on the tenth chair up the mountain on the sunniest day of our trip. We never waited in line, and the kids skied so fast down the runs that we had to tuck at times to keep up with them. The sun followed us all over the mountain


Highlights:

Parker and Everly skied a 7 mile run at the end of the day. Incredible.


On a really icy run I told Everly "Make some turns - it will be easier" to which she replied "That's not easier! This is easier!" and proceeded to take off and ski straight to the bottom, going 90 miles an hour.


Parker found every jump, every tree trail, every opportunity to ski a wall that he could manage.

 

Everly asked me to take off her gloves so she could "dig some bloogers" and when I told her that's not polite, she said "Oh, excuse me. Please take off my glove so I can pick my nose. Is that politer?"







And at the end of the day, we had worn them out so much that Everly was too tired to even think about walking the last 50 feet to the condo. Sometimes one just has to lay down on the edge of the sidewalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment