Friday, June 22, 2012

Where do babies come from?

Parker took it upon himself to tell Everly where babies come from. I was fortunate enough to overhear their conversation for my own education as well.



Parker: Everly, listen carefully. Do you know where babies come from? First Jesus puts a tiny seed in your heart. It stays there for a long time. Then one day it falls aaaaall the way down to your tummy. Then the seed grows and grows and becomes a baby. Then you have a baby in your tummy and you have to get it out somehow. I have a seed in my heart, so maybe I'll grow a baby someday, even though (whispers) mama says 'probably not'.

Everly: And when I fell to the tummy, I hurt my head. I need a bandaid.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you've had "the talk" :-)and the second kiddo allways learns these things before the 1st ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? So proud he figured it out on his own :). We are going to roll with that for a while!

    ReplyDelete