Saturday, June 23, 2012

Glamping.


I forgot we sometimes have a life. Jeremy and I took a trip last weekend to the east side of the mountains with some friends. We were lucky enough to tag along with them because Mark runs a youth outreach adventure camp that happens to be a few minutes away from my parent's log cabin. We went for two nights and we played games, rafted, road horses, stayed up late watching movies and chatted. It was grand. I came home, edited the photos, and then promptly forgot to post them. I do that sometimes. We came straight home from the trip to Jeremy's aunt and uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary Party (where it POURED down rain) and then unpacked our soggy suitcases around 10pm and fell into bed. The next day was father's day, and well...life escapes us sometimes.

So, here you go. A little late, but a lot worth it.

The beautiful ranch. It's truly amazing.
Heidi, Mark, Me, Jeremy
 So, as we were riding, we came out of the forest and I looked up and saw two jets making a cross in the sky. I told Mark it was a symbol of our ride and I would document it. He then asked me if I missed the actual wooden cross leaning up against a tree right next to me. Why yes, I did Mark. Thanks for pointing that out. Sometimes life is in the details?

 We went whitewater rafting for a few hours on the Wenatchee too and it was AWESOME. I had another cute picture of all of us in front of the raft, but we looked kind of creepy in our sleeveless wetsuits, so I left it out (you're welcome).





No comments:

Post a Comment