Thursday, March 22, 2012

Foreverly.

Three years ago my sweet Everly was born at 2am. Just 4 hours prior to meeting her I sent a text that read "I am SO not having this baby tonight". You surprised me then, and you have continued to surprise me throughout your amazing three years. You are my sweet Foreverly.

With all that has happened these past weeks, we celebrated your birthday with a lot of love and simple moments. We started with pizza and presents at La Fiamma.
After you opened up your new fairy furniture, we let you and Parker head to the Toy Garden to pick up a fairy to move in, and stopped for an impromptu Easter craft.We followed that with cookies at Colophon.And some running around town.
Some surprise balloon fun...

And a birthday wish.

To my Tenacious Everly.
Although you are just three years old today, you have been insisting to everyone who would listen that you have been a range of 1 to 7 for months now. I'm glad you've finally settled on three. You wake up in the morning with a big grin on your face and you go to sleep smiling to your pillow. You beam at anyone who glances your way and between that and the twinkle in your eye, you bring joy to those around you. You have an imagination that is beginning to take shape. You talk to your fingers and pretend they are your friends (sometimes well behaved, sometimes not!) and you create stories around your special stuffed animals. You are passionate about your interesting sense of fashion and you have costume changes a minimum of 5 times a day. You are determined to keep up with your brother and that desire has led you to ski on your own, try to ride a bike, attempt to swim, and play cars with the best of them. You like to draw, be read to, and you are up for any adventure. You are sweet, outgoing, determined and you adore pestering your brother. Thank you for making us laugh, for sharing your smile, and treating everyone you meet like your new best friend. I love you and I can't wait to see what this third year has in store!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. love this sweet birthday blessing. PS looks like I have some reading to catch up with here:)

    ReplyDelete