Tuesday, January 5, 2016

CAMP!

Evie and Parks went to their first day camps last summer! Evie had a blast at Fir Creek all week and her only disappointment was that the overnight (!) was rained out. I was secretly happy because I wasn't ready for that! :) And Parks had an incredible time at Adventure Camp. They created characters and solved mysteries and worked together and he still talks about it several months later. He wants to go back next year ;).

My highlights were picking up Evie at the end of the day when she was COVERED in dirt which is a sure sign that a good time was had by all. Seriously. Two baths were needed because the first one turned muddy. And my other highlight was that Parker's camp started an hour after Evie's so I got to have a morning cocoa date with him for one week straight. We talked and talked about everything in his mind and on his heart and I loved every minute of it.







No comments:

Post a Comment