Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today

Today, three out of four of us have spring colds (a spring cold is a way different from other seasonal colds because they rank a 3 out of 4 on the whininess scale, only to be beat by the dreaded summer cold). I've been saying it's just allergies for two weeks now, but I gave up yesterday. So today we hunkered down (for the morning) and played in our jammies. Everly is the furthest towards being on the mend, and hence I had trouble catching her because she could probably outrun, outwit and outplay me right now. Don't tell her.

 We played a little animal, veterinary, princess, fairy, 
everyone goes swimming in the pretend lake game.

 We hung out in the playhouse.

 Until Parker felt too sick to play and literally fell asleep on the roof.

 So I talked him indoors. His sister joined him. He was not impressed 
with her high level of energy.

So we painted her toes while he recovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment