Monday, September 17, 2012

Blessed are the Mondays.

 Jeremy texted me a picture early in the morning and said "Penny's out! Can't find Penny!" and attached this:


Penny is our gerbil and knowing where gerbils can hide, an empty ball with the lid off on the floor is a little frightening. I start texting Jeremy back to tell him where she hid last time she made a great escape when I get another message from him saying "Bad to worse! Looking for Penny. E cries. This is happening!"


Oh, for the love. I was laughing (and concerned) so hard. I made smoothies with the kids before I headed out and apparently Evie tipped hers a little too far and this happened. But then, it came full circle because Jeremy turned around to get a towel out of the cabinet for Ev and happened to look over at the play kitchen right next to it and saw this:



"No worries. Found Penny. In the kitchen. Evie's in the bath. All is well again." Oh, but sometimes I look at that little series of texts just to make myself laugh again. And again. And again.

2 comments:

  1. this is too big screen comical to be true. I'm glad it happened for my sake as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! Every time I look at it I think, there's no way...

    ReplyDelete