Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Ireland's tenth month.

Landie Pie is a mover and a shaker this month!! She started crawling and has perfected a scoot crawl like a pirate with a peg leg. She gets around pretty fast now. :) My absolute favorite thing she does right now is crawling around until she finds me and then sitting at my feet while she waits for me to pick her up. She doesn't whine or cry or reach. She just sits there patiently and then crawls after me if I walk somewhere else.

Ireland has also perfected her pageant wave and she waves at everything and everyone that moves in her presence. Then she claps for herself. She's quite impressed with everything she can accomplish. When she's holding anything in her hand and we walk by she holds it out to us with her little pudgy arm extended all the way to show us what sort of amazingness she holds in her little fingers. She is delighted with the world right now!

And I took her photos on a summer morning before Evie woke up because Parker wanted his chance to have his picture taken with her by himself to keep it fair. :)










Aaaaand this is how most of these photos went because of Miss Crawly Crawlerton. I am absolutely shocked I got even a few (albeit blurry) ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment